Before You Register with 

TVC Marketing


First episode of TVC Talk with the president of TVC Marketing. We answered your questions about our products, services and sales tips.

In some states you need a license to market Motor Club of America (MCA).

You must be an authorized MCA agent in different states to offer Motor Club of America.

Most associates are unaware of this information and there may be "MCA Licensing" fees for their state. MCA may hold your commissions and you may wonder "why is MCA holding my commissions?"

Because you must take care of you MCA Licensing Fees so you can get paid. 


1. You're registering with TVC Marketing as an Independent Associate.

2. As an Associate, you sell memberships and recruit other Associates.

3. You CAN sell without a personal membership, but you SHOULDN'T. Very few Associates succeed without one. Understanding the product is essential to becoming an effective marketer. 

4. You DO earn commissions when a membership is sold by you or an Associate you recruit. You DO NOT earn commissions when you recruit an Associate who does not purchase a membership.

5. TVC Marketing does not charge you anything to register, but some states require a license to sell our products. We collect the license fee from you and forward it to the state with your application. (See list of states and fees.)

6 To be eligible to sell, you must:

be at least 18 years of age.

provide your tax ID number.

provide a US bank account for electronic deposit.

legally reside in the US or Canada.

(Residents of US territories are not eligible.)

7. Don't create a duplicate account! One account will work for all these sites:

If you have an account on any of these sites, please LOG IN before you register.

Some states require a license to sell products.

TVC Marketing collect the license fee from you and forward it to the state with your application.

It may take up to 30 to 45 days to get your application in to your state.

Contact Associate Services 866-467-2221 for your application status!

States with no licensing requirements to sell MCA or Pro-Driver:

  • Alaska
  • Arizona
  • Colorado
  • Connecticut
  • Delaware
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Hawaii
  • Idaho
  • Illinois
  • Indiana
  • Iowa
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Maine
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Missouri
  • New Jersey
  • New York
  • North Dakota
  • Ohio
  • Oregon
  • Pennsylvania
  • Rhode Island
  • South Dakota
  • Vermont
  • Virginia
  • Washington
  • Washington DC
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin

States with licensing requirements and their associated fees *

  • Alabama - $127.55
  • Arkansas - $69.55
  • California - $199
  • Kansas - $15
  • Maryland - $14.55
  • Massachusetts - $25
  • Mississippi - $5
  • Montana - $5
  • Nebraska - $22.55
  • Nevada - $160.55
  • New Hampshire - $247.55
  • New Mexico - $20
  • North Carolina - $159.55
  • Oklahoma - $92.55
  • South Carolina - $20
  • Tennessee - $49
  • Texas - $10
  • Utah - $91.30
  • Wyoming - $15